National Emblem

केन्द्रीय सरकार स्वास्थ्य योजना


National Emblem

Loss of CGHS Card

CGHS CardIn case the identity card is lost, the beneficiary should lodge a complaint with the police station and also report the matter to the CMO In-charge of the dispensary, the sponsoring Department/ Ministry, and to the Additional Director, CGHS in the city.

A duplicate identity card shall be issued if the original card is lost, by the authority who had issued the original card, on receipt of an application in this respect along with following documents:

The contents of this site are for general information only and contents published on this website have no legal sanctity and are for general reference only. Visitors are requested to refer to the official documents published by CGHS to confirm the facts.

Last updated on 14/09/2020